Fair Housing Statement
Content and images taken from Maria Montalbano and One Sotheby's Intl Realty created sites remain the property of Maria Montalbano and One Sotheby's Intl Realty and remain the copyright of Engel & Völkers Americas, Inc - Design, functionality and creative layouts, methods and invention remains the sole copyright of MJA Marketing.
All Trademarks are owned either by Engel & Völkers Americas, Inc., its affiliates or its licensors. By "Trademarks" we mean various Engel & Völkers trade names, trademarks, service marks, logotypes, trade dress and other commercial symbols and slogans used to identify our business.
DIGITAL MILLENIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
This website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. 512, otherwise known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA"). In accordance with DMCA provisions that are applicable to Internet Service Providers (17 U.S.C. 512), Engel & Völkers Americas, Inc. respects the intellectual property rights of others, and has a strict policy to protect ownership of content displayed on this website. If you believe that your work and/or intellectual property has been posted or linked on this website in a manner that infringes upon your copyright, your written notification must substantially include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner;
- A description of the copyrighted work (or works if there are multiple) that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A direct link to, or a full description of location of the alleged infringing material upon this site, or a hosted subdomain. Providing URLs is the best way to help us locate the content quickly;
- Your contact information which should include your full name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you that your complaint is in good-faith belief and that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner or its agent;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized on behalf of the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please ensure that you are the lawful copyright owner or have right to the copyright under the requirements of the DMCA prior to sending notice to us. We will act to immediately investigate your claim in compliance with applicable law and also advise the infringer of your notice.
Filing a DMCA Notice is a legal matter and should not be done without the full understanding of its requirements and implications. Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents information in a DMCA Notice may be liable for damages (see 17 U.S.C. 512(f)).